Howelston Mill CottageSleeps 8, Four Star (Wales Tourist Board Graded) View GalleryDownload floor plan
Howelston Mill Cottage is in an idyllic seaside location. It is a mere five minute walk to the seafront of Little Haven, one of Pembrokeshire’s finest beaches. The safe and sandy cove is ideal for families and water sports enthusiasts alike.
The property is situated within a private wooded valley just off the only road through Little Haven. It boasts one of the most secluded locations in the area yet retains easy access to all of the village amenities.
Howelston Mill Cottage is a spacious family home situated within Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and has been renovated in keeping with the surrounding area. The cottage is now of an exceptional standard, providing everything you require to make your stay in Little Haven as pleasurable as possible.
- A newly renovated shaker style kitchen with double oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, dining table and chairs to seat eight.
- Laundry room off kitchen with washing machine, tumble drier, ironing board and iron.
- A spacious lounge with plenty of comfy seating, dominated by an old fireplace which incorporates a wood burning stove. A TV, DVD player and sound system is provided.
- Both Kitchen and Lounge have large french doors opening onto the patio area.
- A separate family room with a comfy sofa, TV and DVD player, jigsaws, games and puzzles.
- A bathroom with bath, walk in shower, wash-hand basin, and W.C.
- Two spacious king size bedrooms
- Two twin bedrooms
- Shower room with shower enclosure, WC and wash-hand basin
- A large, enclosed patio area and lawn are situated at the front of the cottage.
- Patio table, eight chairs and a barbeque.
- Private parking for up to three cars.
- Washing line
- Oil fired central heating and hot water is included in your weeks stay.
- Logs and coal are available for the wood burner on advance request.
- High chair, cot and stair gate are available on advance request.
- WiFi provided free of charge.
Please note that we operate a no smoking policy at the cottage and regrettably do not allow pets. A damage deposit of £150 is required. Please see our Terms and Conditions page for more information.
- Cottage is cleaned and maintained solely by owners, according to government standards for COVID-19 safety.
- SATURDAY CHANGEOVER (arrival at 4pm, departure by 10am. Times adjusted due to COVID-19 precautions)