The Annexe is in an idyllic seaside location. It is a mere five minute walk to the seafront of Little Haven, one of Pembrokeshire’s finest beaches. The safe and sandy cove is ideal for families and water sports enthusiasts alike.
The Annexe has recently been refurbished (in 2021) to an exceptional standard; providing luxury & comfort for four people. The property is situated within a private wooded valley just off the only road through Little Haven. It boasts one of the most secluded locations in the area yet retains easy access to all of the village amenities. Being located next to Howelston Mill cottage (sleeps eight), it is ideal for those wanting to add to the numbers in their party if both properties are booked together.
- Two bedrooms; the master bedroom having an ensuite with shower. The second bedroom can be a twin or single utilising trundle beds.
- Entrance porch/conservatory seating area which benefits from the morning sun. Included within this area is a washer/dryer, freezer, dish washer, wine cooler and sink.
- A contempoary open plan living area compromising of a fully fitted kithen, dining area and lounge.
- Shower room, WC and wash hand basin.
- Outdoor seating area with table and barbeque.
- Parking for 1 car (can accomodate two by prior arrangement)
- Oil fired central heating and hot water is included.
- High chair, cot and stair gate are available on advance request.
- WiFi provided free of charge.
Please note that we operate a no smoking policy at the cottage and regrettably do not allow pets. A damage deposit of £150 is required. Please see our Terms and Conditions page for more information.
- Cottage is cleaned and maintained solely by owners, according to government standards for COVID-19 safety.
- SATURDAY CHANGEOVER (arrival at 4pm, departure by 10am. Times adjusted due to COVID-19 precautions)